Tuesday, February 21, 2012

fund raising cards

I support a couple of charities by making cards and sending to them to use however suits them best. One uses it as a fund raiser, while the other gives it to farmers in drought - guess when things are tough going buying greeting cards goes down in terms of importance.

Anyway my yoga instructor is hoping to get a raffle together to support Shave_for_a_Cure_Day and was looking for donations. I have offered a packet of hand made greeting cards and am  happily getting some together. I thought I would share this baby card that I've just finished making two of. It's quick to make - and I have another four 'babies' in reserve. The baby is a Cuttlebug die 37-1160 - must admit the flower bit gets a heavy work out for all those really small bits of leftover cardstock. The blue backing is a spellbinders Fleur_De-Lis that I don't use often enough, while the green paper has been sitting in my stash for some time. He looks like he's got food smeared over his chine but that's not in reality.


Hope this give you ideas for cards - not just baby cards

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment