Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Feeling Sketchy #64

Hard to believe that it's been a month since I've been here but then I do remember a very BUSY three weeks.

Finally today has been  my own and so I decided that the first card was going to be something I could relax and enjoy doing. I've been looking at the Feeling Sketchy Challenges a few times - and entered once so here's my take on #64. The cameo is a cutout RAK


I have no girlie (daughter) influences in my sphere so my cards tend to be on the less flowery/ribbon side of things.

julie

6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. Like the cameo.
    Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love what you have done with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Julie. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely card Julie! I love to see how everyone looks at the sketch differently.
    Thank you for playing along at Feeling Sketchy with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so sophisticated. Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this card Julie,great for a male birthday.

    ReplyDelete