Tuesday, December 6, 2011

tag #6

I've skipped tag 4 for the moment - it needs glossy accents or similar and I simply cannot live without the stuff. I pick up my order tomorrow afternoon. :D

This looked fairly easy - but there must be some basic difference property difference between Archival ink and Stazon as I couldn't really get the ink and alcohol ink to lift. Then again it could be because of our warmer weather - and the ink dries fast. My first stamp wasn't going to work so I went hunting and found a tartan stamp - unused I confess!! - and took it from there. I think it actually looks like a door (the background paper is some gold from a box from my stash). The wreath is simply tinsel wrapped around a jump ring. I've learnt that I shouldn't try and blindly follow Tim's interpretation but go with what I have here and my gut feeling. I know Tim that's what you said on day one!

No comments:

Post a Comment